03: What to Post to Maximize SuccessSep 01, 2022
There are a lot of things to consider when it comes to your social media strategy. How often should you post? What should you include in your posts? How do you make sure that your posts are engaging and interesting?
In this training, I'll be going through the absolute best and proven way to post what to post and when to post on social media to maximize your success. This will help you stop spinning your wheels guessing and hitting and missing. Are you ready? Let’s dive in!
[00:36] What to post to maximize your success?
[02:50] What you should avoid posting
[03:04] The 15-7 method: tried and proven posting formula
[07:44] Batch your content!
[10:15] How far ahead should you batch your content?
[11:40] Why you should never mention the name of your product or company in your posts
[13:23] Use hashtags for your posts
[14:43] How to strike up a conversation
[15:40] What if your posts are not getting any engagements?
[16:47] How to engage in other people's posts
- Your goal with each and every post is to deepen your relationship with your ideal customer.
- People will get to know, like, and trust you largely based on what you share, what you talk about, and what you post on your social media platform.
- Your messaging should reflect who you are. Don't try to be someone you're not, it's going to be so hard to keep up.
- Batch your content. Your life will get in the way of your consistency no matter how organized and how well-intentioned you are especially as a single parent.
- Try not to get caught up on making every post perfect. Done is better than perfect!
- Please reply to every single comment, every like, just everything. Make the most out of your content.
- Consistency is the key here. Stick to that 15-7, plus your stories, even when you don't feel like it.
The Social Media Planning Tool: https://meetedgar.com/
Grab your FREE gift! Grab The Ultimate Home Business Success Guide for Single Parents now! You will get 7 insider tips on how to build the business you want so you can live the life you deserve.
Email: [email protected]
Links to Episodes Mentioned:
Episode 4: Know Your Ideal Customer
Episode 6: Don’t be a Fool. Use a Tool
Episode 7: Follow up, Follow up, and Follow up Again!
View/Download Episode PDF