Do Affirmations Really Work? What 4 questions should you be asking yourself & what is the 5 F Method that works 100% of the time?Oct 06, 2022
Do Affirmations Work? What 4 questions should you be asking & what is the 5-Step Method works 100% of the time?
The idea behind affirmations is to get you to believe in yourself and your abilities. By believing in yourself, you can achieve anything. Affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself to reinforce a belief or goal, but do Affirmations REALLY Work? Tune into this episode to get the great and the not so great news about the world of affirmations. Learn the 4 questions and the 5 F Method that I learned from my one of my 1 on 1 coaching sessions with Ray Higdon that you can do every single night that works 100% of the time, and it will help you achieve the life you truly desire. Tune in!
[01:33] Introducing today’s topic
[02:08] Why affirmations don’t always work
[04:32] How I learned the 5-step affirmation process
[06:33] #1: Visualize yourself being there and doing it
[11:33] The 5-F Method
[19:02] What you should avoid doing before going to bed
[19:53] What to do when you’re facing difficulties following through with the process
- I even had pictures that went along with my affirmations. And while I did see some progress, the thing with affirmations is it doesn't tap into your subconscious mind.
- Our subconscious mind only acknowledges emotion, not language. That's why affirmations don't work.
- If you want to pour speed on wherever you want to be, you can do it by visualizing yourself there.
- The most important part of all of this is don't pay attention to negativity.
- Feed your brain the right nutrients just like we do for our bodies.
- You're creating memories of your future. You need to see it, feel it, smell it, be it be in it. And remember, it has happened.
Grab your Free gift! Visit www.SPSPCommunity.com ~ The Ultimate Home Business Success Guide for Single Parents. 7 Insider tips to build the business you want so you can live the life you deserve.
To leave a Comment and suggestions for future episodes, please visit www.SPSPCpmmunity.com/podcast.
Email: [email protected]