7 Tips That Will Help You Get More Traffic, Engagement & Leads from Facebook - Episode #15Nov 17, 2022
7 Tips That Will Help You Get More Traffic, Engagement & Leads from Facebook
Did you know that Facebook now has over 2.6 billion monthly active users? That's a lot of people! If you're building a network marketing business, heck, any business, that means there's a lot of potential customers on there just waiting to find you. However, if you have been posting on Facebook for the past year, you have probably noticed that barely anyone see's anything you post. It's the norm now to have your post only be shown to less than 6% of your entire following. So how do you increase your traffic, engagement and make sure your ideal customers are seeing your content and not getting lost in the shuffle? Tune in to find out my friend!
- Invest, learn, teach - Invest time and or money into learning something that your ideal customer is interested in then teach it. This will give you quality content to post to improve your engagement. People go to social media, to be social, entertained and to even learn. They don't go there to be sold or to look for something to buy. Grab their attention by giving them content that has value for them.
- Don't post to your feed unless you have time to take 10 minutes to comment on other people's posts first. Then post to your feed. Wait 10 minutes. Then take another 10 minutes to comment on other peoples posts again (new posts, different people than the pre-post 10 minutes). The reason for this is it warms up the Facebook algorithm. Facebook rewards those who are active. If you are actively engaging on other people's feeds, Facebook will show your post to more people.
- Engage with every single comment you receive on your posts. This is the critically important part of generating leads using social media, Facebook in particular. Note: In the beginning, even engage with people who have just liked your post, but didn't leave a comment. Send them a quick DM say something like "hey, thanks for the like on my post about xyz"
- Reduce the amount of friends you have on Facebook. If you have maxed out your friends on Facebook, yet only a small handful of people who are seeing your content, it's because Facebook's algorithm is seeing you have a bunch of friends and little to no engagement. Therefore, they are not seeing your content as being valuable enough to share with others. They don't think it's good. (Facebook is saying this, not me. lol) I highly suggest you go through your friends, just a handful a day. If they haven't posted anything in the past 6 months, unfriend them, unless it's someone you are close with (don't unfriend them, you don't want that drama. lol). If you reduce the amount of friends you have and are selective of who you add as a Facebook friend moving forward, your reach, exposure and engagement will increase.
- Use relevant hashtags - Hashtags are a great way to reach people who are interested in what you're posting about but don't necessarily follow you yet. When used correctly, hashtags can help improve both your engagement and traffic significantly. Hashtags are a great way to categorize your content and make it easy for people to find. When you use a hashtag, Facebook will add a link to your post that people can click on to see all posts with that hashtag. This makes it easy for people to find your content, and it also helps to broaden your reach. The best way to use hashtags is to research popular ones that are relevant to your business or topic, and then start using them in your posts. You can also create your own hashtags to build up awareness and get people talking about your brand. Whatever route you choose, just make sure you're using hashtags regularly to maximize their potential.
- Go live! - Videos get much higher engagement than regular posts so going live is a great way to reach more people and get them interested in what you're all about. Live videos also show up higher in the newsfeed than regular posts so it's a win-win! Now, you don't have to do a full training. You don't have to go live for and hour. Using lives to generate more traffic, keep the short 5-10 mins. Give value. Incorporate step #1. ILT Invest, Learn, Teach. You can absolutely have longer lives where you do an entire training on something, but that you spend time promoting and building for. That is a different animal than going live with the sole objective of generating traffic which in turn, turn into leads.
- Reels - Yep, Facebook has reels. Reels are short, looping videos that Facebook users can watch and share. By creating engaging Reels, you can reach a wider audience and generate more traffic for your Facebook page. Here are some tips for creating successful Reels:
- Keep it short and sweet: Facebook users have short attention spans, so make sure your Reels are concise and to the point.
- Be creative: come up with fun and original ideas that will capture people's attention. You don't have to be original and create everything from scratch. Spend about 30 min a week scrolling through accounts that are relevant to your market and save the reels you like and use them as inspiration to create yours. You can even simply remix them.
- Use relevant hashtags: this will help people find your Reels more easily.
- Share regularly: the more Reels you share, the more traffic you're likely to generate.
By following these tips, you can create Reels that will help you reach a larger audience on Facebook and promote your business more effectively.
There you have it! 7 easy tips that will help improve both your engagement and traffic on Facebook quickly and easily. Get out there and start implementing these tips today! Your ideal customers are waiting...
So my friend was this helpful? Did you get value from this episode? I’d love to hear from you. Let’s connect. My Facebook and Instagram links are in the show notes and on our site www.spspcommunity.com I’d love to hear from you.
By the way if you're looking to build your network marketing business or you've been trying and maybe it's not going quite as as well as you want it to go hop over to spspcommunity.com.
There’s a free ultimate home business guide you can download. It has the 7 insider tips that I can promise you if go through those 7 tips you will have success in your network marketing business it's impossible not to. So go ahead and grab it.
I just want to thank you so much for tuning in and spending your time with me and remember if you're feeling stuck or you're not making the progress in your business that you would like to be making if you're stuck at a certain rank or you’re having a hard time getting momentum going or you're not team isn’t duplicating, or engaging, whatever it is reach out to me, shoot me a message on Facebook, instagram or leave a comment below.
Let's chat, I'm here to help you. That's what I do I'm here to help single parents build the home business they want, so they can live the life they truly deserve. They can go from feeling frustrated, overwhelmed and stressed to being crystal clear focused and successful so they can be the present parent.
All right my friend until next week, take care of yourself.