02: Open For Business...Now What?Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations! You’ve officially opened your own network marketing business. Now what?
This is a question that many people have after they’ve made the decision to join w Network Marketing company. It’s important to understand that opening your own network marketing business is more than just getting started and making money. It’s also about building relationships. As well as learning what and how to build your business and setting up the right expectations moving forward.
In this episode, I'll go through the best initial steps to get your new business up, running, and in profit ASAP. Are you ready? Let's dive in!
[01:53] You're open for business. Now what?
[02:42] Let people know you are open for business
[03:20] How I started my network marketing business
[08:41] Know your tools and learn to use them effectively
[09:41] Don't be scared of judgment or rejection!
[14:42] Use your tools to expose and follow up
[15:13] Spoiler Alerts: What to keep in mind
- If you opened up a restaurant in your neighborhood, who would you tell? Would you keep it a secret from your friends and family and your neighbors? Would you only tell strangers? You know, would you only post on social media about your new restaurant? Of course not.
- The network marketing business isn't any different. You love the products or service. You know how much they will help the people you love and care about. So it's all about your mindset. You're doing them a favor. You're helping them coming from a position of service.
- If you know of anyone suffering from anything that is subtracting happiness from their life, and you have the solution, who are you to keep it a secret?
- Exposing and following up is our entire job description.
- Courage is having the fear and doing it anyway. That's what we have to do. That is the magic of network marketing.
- The bottom line is this you are not a secret agent. You have the solution for so many people. Don't deprive them of it.
- Keep this in mind, not everyone is going to see what you see or feel what you feel. Not everyone will buy it from you, not everyone will join your team, and not everyone will be positive. And it’s okay and normal!
- And you will have people who buy from you, and their lives will be so positively impacted.
- Some of your closest friends and family members may say no to you as well. The key is not to take it personally. They're not saying no to you. They're just not seeing it quite yet.
Grab your FREE gift! Grab The Ultimate Home Business Success Guide for Single Parents now! You will get 7 insider tips on how to build the business you want so you can live the life you deserve.
Email: [email protected]
Links to Episodes Mentioned: